1. Registration for Shahitya’18 can be done either through online or On Spot.
2. The entire registration along with hostel accommodation (if needed) procedure will be completed on or before 5th September 2018.
3. Payment can be done on the spot.
4. Registration amount Rs. 250 per participant for each event.
5. Registration amount for accommodation is Rs. 200 (Including Food) per participant.
6. The confirmations for the accommodation should be intimated through the registration processes.
7. The confirmations for the accommodation should be intimated through the mail in advance.
8. Lunch and Refreshment will be provided for registered participants by the college.
9. Common rules and event rules are subjected to change at organizer’s decision.
10. Participants should bring their college ID Card.
11. Shahitya’18 ID card given by the college and it should be shown when you are requested.
12. Any in-disciplinary move/issue by any participant belonging to any college will lead to the disqualification of the entire college team.
13. Smoking and Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited inside the campus.
14. Mobile phones, laptops and other belongings should take under your own risk, institution is not responsible for any cases.
15. For any clarifications, contact our Student Coordinator
KPY 5 Mimicry Artist & Actor
Vijay tv RajaRani serial Lead & Fame for Kulir 100 degree movie
actress & Vijay tv anchor
KPY 6 Mimicry artist & Actor
KPY 6 Tittle winner